These studies require you to enter the same information when you begin because they do not store a profile for you. When you click a survey link on our site your Vindale profile is not sent to the third party vendor. Because of this you will need to enter your information each time you do a survey.
Articles in this section
- What is a paid survey?
- What topics are covered by paid surveys?
- What are daily studies?
- Can I take Surveys by phone or postal mail?
- How much does each survey pay?
- Why do surveys ask me for personal information?
- Surveys aren't loading, why?
- Why do I have to enter my information over and over each time I do a survey?
- Why do surveys ask me for my date of birth over and over?
- I'm asked for ZIP code, but I have a postal code (or vice versa).