If surveys repeatedly ask for your date of birth, most likely you're:
Your profile has an error.
It's easy to check if your date of birth is in your Vindale profile! To see if you have all your required information filled out in your Vindale profile:
- Go here: https://www.vindale.com/v/members/profile.jsp.
- Sign in.
- Add any missing information and update any incorrect information.
- Scroll down and click "Update Profile."
Once you add or edit your date of birth (or any other information in your Vindale profile), please allow up to one week for changes to be recognized by our survey partners. After that time you should see the issue is fixed when you take surveys. If not, keep reading!
The survey has an error.
Know your Vindale profile is fully and accurately filled out? Added the date of birth to your profile, waited a week, and still seeing the issue? Email as much of the following as you can to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Survey name and number
- URL of the page you landed on when you clicked the survey link
- Survey payout amount
- Survey date and time
- Screenshot of the error messages you're seeing
We will review what you've submitted and reply within 5 business days.